- Parents of those students accepted into the college family are expected to understand, accept and support the Catholic Ethos of the college.
- Evangelisation through witness and example will occur.
- There is an inclusive enrolment policy to cater for students with medical conditions and / or disabilities.
- A large percentage of the college community will be Catholic to enable the growth of all in the Catholic Faith.
- Parents should be fully conversant with the Mission Statement of the college.
- The Enrolment Handbook reminds parents at enrolment that the right of the student to have a place in our college confers an equal right on the college authority to receive the financial support of parents by way of payment of fees.
- No student will be deprived of a Catholic Education because of the genuine financial difficulties of his or her family.
- All students will participate in the Religious Education, Liturgical, Retreat/Camps, Community and Activities programs of the college.
- Parents will be involved in the life of the college (School Board, Parents and Friends Association, tuckshop, other voluntary work etc).
- Enrolment of a student at a Catholic primary school does not guarantee enrolment at St Stephen’s Catholic College, and enrolment in compulsory education to Year 10 does not guarantee enrolment into Senior Education. Continued enrolment depends on the student meeting the expectations of the college derived from the Mission Statement.
- New and continuing enrolments are at the discretion of the Principal.
- Students will abide by the Pastoral Care Policy and Dress Code of the college.
- Submit Application for Enrolment
- Provide hard copy documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Last two School Reports
- NAPLAN Testing Results (as applicable)
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptised)
- Any medical or Learning reports
- If noted in your application, Legal Documentation, Medical Action Plan and Student Specialist Assessments
- Enrolment Interview
After lodging an enrolment application, parents will be contacted and invited to attend an enrolment interview.
NOTE: The student seeking enrolment must accompany his/her parents to the interview.
Application for Enrolment Fee – (per student)
- $100 enrolment fee payable once only at interview time (non-refundable).
- $200 per student which is credited against term one School Fees.