In accepting enrolment at St Stephen’s Catholic College students agree:
- To respect the religious ethos of St Stephen’s Catholic College and the college’s Mission Statement and to be willing to participate in the Religion programme.
- To show respect to all members of St Stephen’s Catholic College – staff, students and visitors.
- To be actively engaged in learning both in class and when completing homework.
- To wear the correct full college uniform with pride.
- To respect St Stephen’s College’s right to determine appropriate discipline measures and to be aware that this may involve after school and Saturday morning detention.
- To be punctual and prepared for lessons.
- To respect St Stephen’s Catholic College regulations that illicit drugs, tobacco and alcohol are not to be brought to, and not used at college, or during activities associated with college life.
- To be involved in retreats/camp, excursions, sporting carnivals, religious observances and other events which are specified for all students.
- To abide by the college’s mobile phone policy.
- To abide by the college’s Code of Conduct Policy for Technology.
- To care for textbooks issued by the college as a part of the Textbook Hire Scheme.
In agreeing to the above, students are aware that these expectations apply to all college activities and when travelling to and from school.
To follow this procedure for the collection of students by parents during the school day:
- Parents are to report to reception
- Students are to report to Student Services
- Students sign out before meeting parents at entrance to reception